Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sims 2 Life Stories

I know I've not really been updating this as often as I would like, but since Xmas I've not really had time to do anything. Apart from sort of catching up with the washing and ironing.

I'm totally addicted to the Sims 2, I have all the expansion packs and the ones for my Nintendo DS plus on Friday a new stand alone Sims package called Sims Life Stories came out, and as it is Laptop friendly I thought great have to buy that, which I did and it is laptop friendly. What it does is go through the life of two characters and you have to achieve certain goals and aspirations, which is like what you do in Sims but this has chapters that you follow what the story is about, as well as having the function of being able to play your own stories on endless play.

So I've not really been keeping to the new years resolution of buying stuff that I don't really need, but I do enjoying playing Sims, so I get my money's worth out of it, so in my book it's worth the £27.95 I paid for it.

No comments: