Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here comes the bride... da da da da and all that

Just to keep you all updated, I'm getting married, hopefully next year, if I can get into the dress I've seen. It makes sense really as I've been engaged for nearly 4 years and we are slowly making progress in saving. So I've now found the book I bought when we first got engaged and have started looking around at venues etc, I've got a rough idea of colour theme and I know who is going to be my bridesmaids, for a start my cousin Gemma and my to be sister-in-law and her son as my Paige boy. I've got my chief hen night coordinator Kelly who will definitely give me a night to remember she is really a top bird and a great friend. I've got my partner's brother in charge of photos and I'm making my own invitations plus my hairdresser makes cakes so that bits sorted. All i need to think about is who to invite.

I will keep you all posted on the developments of the planning.

No comments: