Thursday, December 30, 2004

Yule time comes to an end

Well, another xmas over, all that panicking making sure you get the right present and all the food just for 2 days, still i guess it's kind of worth it in the end.

My christmas was really good, i managed to cope without my boyfriend on xmas eve and we had a nice evening together xmas day and daytime boxing day apart from him going out to buy a build your own car and race toy, which he proceeded to build whilst at his mothers with his brother (he got one too), leaving me to sit on the sofa and get bored, oh well, the best and most important thing to happen this christmas is my engagement to my boyfriend, the ring is gorgeous and i'm very much in love with him.

The next thing to happen is new years and we are having our first party at our house with both of our best friends coming, i'm hoping it will go well and i'm planning on getting very drunk.

Will update soon. x

No comments: