Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to the Grindstone

Well, that's that over for another year. I'll just update you on the past couple of days, New Years Eve we had a party at our little abode, with a few friends and family it went ok, but not something I want to be organising on a regular basis. New Years Day was spent tiding up from the night before and having dinner cooked for us.

It is not wise at all over the festive period or even the few days after New Years to venture out into the shops as you will get crushed. We went to our local IKEA which is a 30 mins drive away and it was mad, it took us about 15 mins just to get a parking spot, plus when we got to the end we found out that non of the stuff we wanted was in stock, a total waste of 2 hours. The only cool thing to happen that day was we went to see Blade Trinity at the cinema, which is a good film but not as good as Blade 1 in my opinion.

So now its the 4th and back at work, having got up to date with all my work before xmas I got into work this morning to a nice empty desk, with little to do but I'm sure that by lunch time my in tray and inbox will be filling up with jobs that need doing.

No comments: