Thursday, January 20, 2005

Construction

Hurrah the wardrobes came on Monday evening and will lots of help from Mother and Father -in-law to be they were assembled and sort of ready to use, still had to put in other shelves and customarys and seeing as we had finished assembly at midnight me and him wanted our sleep, him mostly as he was heading off to London the next day (6 hour drive). I had then to ask kindly for lifts to work, seeing as my Mum in law 2 B loves me she drew the short straw and to make matters worse it had snowed, now I love snow as much as the next person but when I have a full washing line out it doesn't come as a nice surprise and now added work to re wash them.

Tuesday night was hard as he was still in London and I'd been to Mum in laws 2B for tea and was back at home for the night, it is weird on how much extra sense you pick up when there is only you in the house, I managed to get to sleep but was being woken up at the littlest of noise, that wouldn't have bothered me if fiance was at the side of me, then I was on a nice long sleep and said fiance decided to wake me up by sending me a text message at 2:04 am just to tell me that he loves me and to say night night, some of you might think that this is a nice gesture and really sweet but not in the middle of the night when you are trying to sleep. But I do love him so I didn't mind that much.

I didn't think that I would miss him that much but I'm so glad he is back, he is very tired but I still get my little kisses and cuddles, which is very nice.

No comments: