Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend News

Well this weekend it's been my cousins 18th Birthday, she was having a party at a local pub, which was very small for the amount of people that had been invited, plus her brothers band were playing, I just can't believe that she is 18 it only seem like two minutes she was crying in my arms as a baby, now i'm only 24 but she has grown up so much but she is still a bossy madam.

My fiance and I invited ourselves to his mothers on Sunday for lunch which was very nice, but i'm never gonna eat roast beef ever again, i must say that it wasn't her cooking that has made me feel this way, but i haven't really liked it for most of my life, i think coz we used to have it for Sunday lunch at my Grandma's every other Sunday so you get sick of just having one thing, but from now on i'll not be eating Beef.

No comments: