Monday, January 31, 2005

Meal

Well the meal went ok, I had Lasagne which was really nice, and the four pints of lager when down really well, now for people that know me lager makes me really drunk, but this time didn't affect me much, well not as much as just before xmas did when I went out with a friend and was rather drunk, my other half thought it was rather funny.

Anyway Wednesday I had a sausage and egg butty from the rat van across the road from work, and put it this way I was rather ill come Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I'll not be going there for a long time. What really bugs me is that I've had these butties before and I've been fine, but I might have tipped the boat from the night before, I've never been in so much pain.

Went to see Ladder 49 last night, I really enjoyed it but it was rather sad at the end, but good all the same.

I'm rather busy this week, tonight is teaching night, tomorrow is maybe pub quiz or cinema, wed is going for drinks with a former work colleague, thurs is driving lesson, Friday is free and Saturday is going out with mum in law 2B then to my cousins engagement party. So if anyone of my other friends need to see me, then they will have to wait till next week.

No comments: