Sunday, August 13, 2006

God (father-in-law to be) created shelves

Since my last entry the hole in the wall has now become a shelf, thanks to the wonderful job of my fiance and my father-in-law to be, we were going for the whole 3 shelf thing, but quite frankly after the performance with the first shelf the other two have been banished to the cupboard never to grace my walls again. A word of advice Do Not buy shelves from Argos.

Well that time has come around again, yes Big Brother has started in the UK, and there are the usual bunch of weird people in the world, but i still find myself getting up on a Satuday morning, switching the TV onto E4 and watching the housemates sleep. Why oh Why do i do this, i know they will be sleeping and i know that as soon as they wake up the sound will go to birds and trains, but i'm still sat there watching. Really i need to get out more!! and will somebody get Shabaz out of the house, i wish he would walk please please let him walk!!!

No comments: