Sunday, August 13, 2006

D-Day

Well today was my D-Day, (Driving Test Day), everything was going really well, then... the examiner told me to turn right up this big hill, bear in mind i've never even been up this hill before, either as a passenger or a driver. So i was mainly focusing on getting up the hill, didn't expect there to be a blind sharpe bend at the top, put it this was i was going a bit fast and cliped the curb, whilst trying to get round the corner. Then meeting a road sweeper so had to brake for that. I knew at that point that i had failed and guess what that's what the examiner failed me on.

At the end he asked me if i had taken the test before, and i hadn't this was my first time and he was quite suprised as i only got 7 minors. But never the less he still failed me, then thought it would be a good idea to say if you had slowed down when approaching the bend i would have passed. Nothing like kicking a gal down.

After my test i asked my partner if he would drive up the aformentioned hill and he did the same as me, plus there wasn't even a slow down sign on the floor.

Oh well better luck next time.

No comments: