Sunday, August 13, 2006

On the Sabbath Day.....

We got burgled, just because we have a ground floor apartment does not mean that little thieves can steal my stuff. The most annoying thing is that we were in the apartment at the time. Thankfully we were both ok, and all they stole were my handbag and my ipod, but that’s not the principle, people should not steal or enter properties uninvited. So I had a great Sunday afternoon stopping all my cards and a visit from the local plod, apart from taking a statement they had time to decide which takeaway they were going to be visiting for their dinner, I’m so glad they are dedicated to their jobs!!!!

Still a week later and locks changed etc, I’m slowly getting my cards back, I hate it when you go into a shop or even walk down the street and see things that you really want to buy, but you can't coz you have no money, well not directly true you have the money but don't have access to it coz the bank hasn't sent you your card back yet. They tease you by sending the pin number but you have to wait the whole week till you get the card.

No comments: