Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bonfire Knightmare

Well, I was really looking forward to Bonfire night, with all the hotdogs and jacket potatos to eat. But sadly I didn't get to go to my uncles as I was really ill on Friday night which left me bed bound on Saturday, and still not 100% on the Sunday/Monday. So I missed all the lovely food and smells, luckly the house over the carpark from us was having a bonfire and fireworks so I got to watch theirs instead all from the comfort of my bedroom. The joys of fireworks you can watch everyone elses.So alas I will have to wait for another year.

We are off to sunny Blackpool on Saturday for an Angel's and Demons evening at the Pleasure beach. Both my partner and I are collectors of the Bad Taste Bears and they have events for the members, the A&D is one of there events, but it looks like a good time will be had by all, oh and it's fancy dress, I have my costume just about sorted just need shoes, my costume is half angel and half demon so the shoes have to be one white and one red, hopefully I can pick up a cheap pair of white strappy shoes and paint one red.

No comments: